Monday, January 24, 2011

Windows Live Writer

Today, I discovered that I can use this application that I get from Windows update to write my blog. I think it’s sooo cool!! It’s something like the word programme and it’s super easy to use. I am feeling like I’m writing in the boxes of my blog. I can see the layout while I’m writing. This is how it looks like:-

Untitled

 

Knowing that I have this super cool feature in my laptop now, I might be blogging more but then it’s very hard to find the ideas of what to write. At this very minute I am yawning while typing. I guess it’s because my life is so boring that I have nothing interesting to share with everyone. I don’t even go out karaoke-ing that often anymore because I don’t really feel like it. My level of fitness is really really low and so is my stamina. I can’t really sing high notes or the ones with long breath anymore. It’s exhausting!

My current activities now are just watch movie at home, play some game, go to class 2 hours on Wednesday and 1 hour on Thursday, watch some Korean drama (currently watching Playful Kiss, Witch Yoo Hee, and later on gonna watch Marry Me Mary which is suppose to be super good), and watch Season 3 of 90210. I really want to find and watch the first generation of Beverly Hills, 90210 to see how much they progressed! Waiting for the next episode of Glee which will only be aired on the 3rd of February, and last but not least AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10!!!

I think I like the new line-up of judges, Steven Tyler, Jennifer Lopez and randy Jackson. They look like they are having so much fun during the audition! I’m looking forward to this year’s Idol and I really hope it’s not gonna disappoint me like the last 2 seasons where I personally think that Adam Lambert and Crystal Bowersox is suppose to win the Idol title.

Now I am going to start playing Dungeons and Dragons. It’s an MMORPG game but I can’t seem to figure out how to properly install it on my computer.

Till next time peeps!

No comments: