Saturday, January 8, 2011

Things.

This week is a busy week. I miss this kind of days where I constantly have something to do but  I think when I am too busy, I'll be missing my "Sleep til noon everyday" time. Looking on the bright side, I'll be living my life healthier.

It's been a few days since I last update my blog, although no one is actually reading it, but I don't care =P

Sofie, a good friend of mine is back in KK for the weekend and we're suppose to go out and have fun!! It''s been so long since the girls go out and enjoy. Like me, I'm always with the guys and they're boring. I miss gossiping. 

Yesterday we are suppose to go to White Room in KK Times Square, but before that we went to Indigenous Cafe where some of our friends is there. Reached at about 10PM and we end up not going to White Room, and instead we went to Diva, a karaoke lounge at 1.15AM. They closed at 2AM. Not really a waste of time, I just felt a little terrible because of the chesty cough and my congested lungs. 

Today, I feel better but the sickness is coming back. Now I'm having a terrible flu and dizziness. A little bit of cough and my tongue feels bitter. I feel like eating a very sour soup!

Lastly, tomorrow, we're going to Papar, to visit The late Joy's grave. We've been putting this off since 2010 and Sofie has never been there before. I just hope that everyone can wake up!!

No comments: