Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello 2011!!

Hey peeps!!! Happy New Year!!!

Today is a historical day!!! 1/1/11. Which comes in every centennial. I have to Google to look for that word. Something that happens every 100 years.

I bid goodbye to 2010 with a lot of joy because in that particular year, I've achieved nothing. NOTHING!!! I'm sure it's all because of me and there's nothing I can do about it now. Only now I have come to realize that I could have done more if I just try and put myself more out there.

So, this year, I will be pursuing my degree in September and I am going to give my best. I've learned my lesson and I know that no one will help you to progress. If you want something to happen, MAKE IT HAPPEN! Friends and family may guide you but that's all they can do. Talk and support. Now, here I am with high spirit wanting to make the best out of 2011!

First off, I have been working in the same place for the past 4 and a quarter year, and all the time I am there, not moving forward or gain anything more than what I need know. I can do better. I know that. I just don't want to do it before because I am very comfortable in where I stand. It's okay for now but not for the rest of my life. I made a decision to at least try and get more experience in working with the Press and it could come in handy later on. Be prepared to read news written by me, PHEADRA M. CHIN in the newspaper somewhere next month.

I have 8 months to try and get the knowledge and my colleagues are very supportive. I am really grateful to them! While I'm at it, I will be doing some other things, like saving some money. I only manage to keep RM50 in the bank without touching it in 2010.

So, get ready to get more from me this year and I will definitely write down about my journalism experience!

No comments: