Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Life

Today I'm having a major headache and heavy period. I'm feeling so sick and I want to go home but i don't have the car with me. My stomach ache too.

Life is crazy a friend of mine told me. I think it's true. Life is crazy.. It's just a matter of time before we realize it. As for me, turning twenty this year, my life and my way of thinking changes drastically. I don't know where to start.

I used to be the kind of girl who just go with the flow and whatever comes, comes. I don't have a major problem to deal with and I'm happy with that. In fact, I am happy with everything I have now! I just live my life normally without any challenges.

I realize that I used to spend my weekends doing the same thing. I don't go out and enjoy myself much. I don't spend time for my friends and family as well. I seriously think that I am missing a lot on life and what the world have to offer!

Now, I'm beginning to think differently. Lets hear the new me..

It begins with this thought 'What If?'. I don't want to wake up 10 to 20 years from now thinking, 'What if I took that step before?'. I just realize that I can do everything on my own. So, my first step is to go and travel! With a friend of course. I wanted to go somewhere far. A foreign country, not Asia because Asians looks like me! I am certain that there's some things that I will not regret and I am trying to develop this thought where I will never regret any decision I make and if ever something bad happens along the way, I will just try and do something new! How hard can that be?

I thank you God for giving me wonderful friends by my side who supports me in whatever I do. What's more, they're giving me the courage to move on with my BORING life. I ask some of my friends for opinion. I am afraid that the decision I make will affect the rest of my life. On second thought, whatever decision I make will had an impact on my life..

Hanging out with my old friends reminds me of the old me! And I'm loving it. I almost forgot how I used to love myself and my self confidence. I'm really missing out a lot. To all my friends, thank you for your support and thank you for reminding me of what I used to be. I am going to prepare myself to the beginning of my new era! I love all of you friends. MuaaHH.....

No comments: