Friday, October 3, 2008

From a friend

I don't know what tomorrow holds,
I don't know what the future will bring.
All I know is lying here in your arms tonight is the only thing that matters to me,
so hold me close and tell me that you love me,
You don't really have to mean what you say,
I won't hold you to a promise that you make tonight.
I just need those words to get me through this day.
Broken hearts don't ever mend,they just hide the pain away.
Broken hearts don't ever mend,once they've been broken the pain is here to stay.
I'll pretend that you're some one that I love and the pain will begin to disappear.
Tell me one more time that you love me and I'll tell myself that you'll always be here.
Broken hearts don't ever mend, they just hide the pain away,
Broken hearts don't ever mend, once they've been broken the hurt is here to stay.

No comments: