Friday, October 3, 2008

Craps

I have a lot to write but too little time. I often wonder why do we always have a lot of things to do when the time is limited and nothing when we have all the time in the world. Weird as it sounds, it happens to me. For example, I am SOOO in the mood to write the things that's been going on in my head but I only have 20 minutes left. Why not just now? When I am so bored with nothing to do? I wish I know. Now as I sit here and write this, I was actually thinking of a lot of things. I am thinking of what to do later, thinking of when can I talk to him, when will I get home later after work. Oh, talk about work. I love my job. I love all of my colleagues and my boss too. They rock! I am always happy being in the office. Even when there's someone who will say "I try to stand it but now I really can't, I cannot take it anymore! Please lower down your volume when you talk" I mean, what the heck? We are just trying to make a little conversation here. I know your life is like in a living hell but why must you involve others too? I actually don't feel anything. I do try to keep it down, I even whisper when I talk. What's the point actually? I just don't get him.How I wish I can get a superpower where I can read people's mind and try to read his. Anyways, when my inspiration comes, I will be back and write something. :)

No comments: