Tuesday, September 30, 2008

First Blog


Once i sit alone,
After i thought that you were gone..
All that's left for me is my flesh and bone,
I have no soul to call my own..

A word from you,
Lightens up my hope..
Wish it was true,
So that i can cope..

Where did u go?
Why did u leave me in cold?
Why didn't you tell me so?
Why did you let this feeling grow?

My faith is getting weaker,
As time flies away..
I can never feel better,
Unless you are here to stay..

For all the things that you do,
You left me feeling blue,
Guess i have to start anew,
A whole new life without you..

2 comments:

hunnah said...

darling pedraaa
i got chills reading dis~
nice one!! =D
mesti u bt spontaneously ja kan ni? =)
whohoooo i'm first to comment!

PaDLe PoP said...

Actually, I wrote this a long time ago. It was spontaneous. I took it from my friendster punya blog. Just to try and post something.

Selamat Hari Raya Hannah.
May u get lotsa ang pau!!

luv u